Whitstable Farmers' Market stalls
- All stallholders come from within 30 miles of Whitstable, most are closer
- Local food growers and producers sell their own produce
- Shoppers meet the same stallholders at every market
Why shop at the Farmers Market?
- Supports the local economy
- Profits go straight to the producers not to large companies located anywhere in the world
- Markets held in town centres benefit local shops all over the UK and USA
- The market helps keep our town centre lively and busy.
Teas, fresh coffee, apple juice and snacks can be enjoyed at the back of the market where shoppers can meet friends and soak up the atmosphere.
Organic vegetables and salad greens from Crundale, near Wye grown with the highest standard of organic growing techniques by Martin Mackey and team. Registered with the Soil Association.
Pear and apple juices from named varieties grown near Godmersham by small-scale farmers.
Organic free range eggs from Chilham. The best tasting eggs in East Kent produced by Claire and Dick Churcher.
Organic lamb and pork and free range beef from the prize winning herd of Blonde d'Aquitane cattle. Raised by Hilary Jones and Ben Garrett near Edgerton.
Dried fruit from local orchards and free-range pork from Dargate raised by Steven and Sue Dansey.
Gamekeeper Phil Miles butchers and packs fresh and wild meat that would otherwise be wasted.
Ashmore cheese, a full flavoured cheddar-like cheese made from milk from Elham at the dairy at Dargate by Jane Bowyer.
Bread baked in whistable using no yeast and a natural slow method
Greek olives grown by small growers are processed and marinated in Whitstable, from olive connoisseurs Sheila and Steve Turner with 15 years experience.
Vegetarian pastries, made in Whitstable by John Allen.
Homemade jams and chutneys from Dover
Teasntonics Delicious therapeutic teas and tonics for all the family
Simply Fruit Cakes Lovely hand made cakes from West Stourmouth
Faversham soaps Superb hand made soaps using natural ingerdients